All this Black Friday / Cyber Monday week (23rd - 30th Nov), we’ve enhanced our Casino Welcome Offer for new ROI QuinnCasino Customers (18+).
This week only, new QuinnCasino customers who first stake €10, get:
1. A €30 Casino Bonus
2. A €10 Sportsbook Free Bet
3. PLUS 50 Free Spins on Grand Spinn!
Sounds Great! How do I claim this fantastic Casino Welcome Offer!
Simply, deposit and stake €10 at QuinnCasino and we'll credit your account with a €30 Casino Bonus, a €10 Free Bet PLUS 50 Free Spins on Grand Spinn!
New Republic of Ireland Customers 18+ Only.
Terms & Conditions
1. This promotion is valid for new Republic of Ireland QuinnCasino customers, aged 18 years and over, who have yet to avail of a QuinnCasino Welcome Offer.
2. To activate your €40 in Bonuses, you must deposit at least £10 to your account and have cash stakes of €10 or more on your first day’s play at QuinnCasino.
3. You must place a minimum of 5 rounds during the qualifying period and 4 of these rounds must be at least half the value of your highest placed wager. Example: if your biggest wager for the day is £/€2, you will need to place at least four additional stakes of £/€1 or more to qualify.
The Casino Bonus
4. Your Welcome Offer Rewards Of €30 Casino Bonus, a €10 Free Bet PLUS 50 Free Spins will be credited to your account by 4 pm the following day and will expire 7 days after activation.
5. The Casino Bonus has a rollover requirement of 30 times.
6. The maximum winnings from the €30 Casino Bonus is capped at €300.
7. The maximum stake that will contribute to turnover requirements in any single bet will be €5.
8. The stake contribution of all game categories at QuinnCasino are listed below.
* Slots (excluding slots specifically mentioned below) 100%.
* Scratch Cards 100%
* Roulette (all varieties) 10%
* Blackjack 10%
* Poker 5%
* Progressive Slots 0%
* Baccarat 0%
The Free Bet
9. The €10 free bet can be used on all QuinnBet markets at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. Maximum odds permitted 100/1.
10. A multiple combination of bets such as a Trixie/Patent/Yankee is not permissible with the free bets, however any bet that is a straight accumulator such as a Double, Treble, 4-fold etc is.
11. Any returns from free bets will be paid back into your account minus the free bet stake.
12. If your free bets are subsequently voided, they will be replaced within 48 hours.
The Free Spins
13. The Free Spins will be credited to your account by 4 pm the day after you qualifying bet settles and must be used in full within 7-days. After the 7 days, the free spins will expire.
14. A total of 50 Free Spins will be credited on the slot Grand Spinn.
15. Winnings from free spins will be paid into your cash balance.
16. The maximum amount that can be gained from each set of free spins is £20.
17. Free spins value is £0.02 per spin.
18. Free spins do not guarantee winnings.
Other Significant Terms & Conditions
19. The promotion can only be claimed once per person, family, household, address (postal or IP), email address, any environment where computers are shared (e.g. schools, workplace, public libraries etc), computer (or other access devices), and/or account.
20. We reserve the right at our own discretion to close account/s, forfeit winnings, forfeit bonus awards, standardise account status, make void the activity on suspected duplicate account/s, make void any activity of accounts linked to a restricted account/s and/or reclaim any illegitimately paid bonuses or pay-outs where we believe the following has occurred:
(a) Where we reasonably suspect that you have opened an account as part of a strategy, group or otherwise for the sole purpose of bonus or promotional abuse of this offer, our welcome offer or other promotions.
(b) Where we reasonably suspect that you have opened duplicate accounts or where we reasonably suspect that second or subsequent accounts are under common control with your account with a view to bonus or promotional abuse.
(c) Where we reasonably suspect that your activity and gameplay attempts to bypass our system controls on bet placement, bonus qualification or stake limits, or are seen as bonus or promotional abuse.
(d) Where we reasonably suspect that you are concealing the true worth, nature or pattern of bets placed by you or on your behalf, even if second or subsequent accounts are opened under different names.
(e) We identify that your account is linked to a restricted account/s including, but not limited to, by address, e-mail or IP address.
(f) Deliberate attempts to falsify account details may lead to the closure of all related accounts.
21. Only one QuinnBet promotion can be entered at any one time and the offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
22. Customers using a Proxy to access the QuinnBet website will not be eligible for this promotion.
23. QuinnBet reserves the right, at its absolute discretion, to exclude certain customers from this promotion.
24. QuinnBet reserves the right, at its absolute discretion to withdraw and remove this promotion at any time.
25. Customers depositing through Neteller or Skrill will not be eligible for this promotion.
26. QuinnBet General Terms & Conditions apply.
What is Black Friday?
Black Friday 2020 will take place on Friday, 27th November.
We believe that most of you have heard of Black Friday. But, for those of you who haven’t, here’s what you need to know.
The Black Friday sales originates in the USA and it takes place on the day after Thanksgiving. How did it all start? Many stores started dishing out promotions on this day to attract customers through their doors. A wise move, considering that the day is a holiday in the USA – essentially making it the equivalent of the boxing day sales in the UK or Stephen's Day in Ireland.
Competition between stores made the sales and discounts get bigger and bigger until they morphed into the behemoths you see today. Discounts of 70%+ are not uncommon, with special ‘door buster’ promotions offered (at a huge loss to the store) to the first x number of customers through the door on the day.
Black Friday in Ireland
Black Friday first came to the UK and Ireland in 2013 when Asda, now owned by American retail giants Walmart, decided to run the sale in the UK. After a relatively quiet start things picked up pace in 2014, with shops in Ireland joining in and also offering sales. Since then it’s snowballed into a huge pre-Christmas shopping event with almost every major retailer participating.
Best Black Friday Casino Offers in Ireland
For years Black Friday has had customers in Ireland rushing into shops to buy discounted laptops and cheap hoovers. And with some amazing offers so close to Christmas, it’s easy to see why everyone gets a little over excited at the prospect of some Black Friday bargains.
If you’re a real casino player, we’ve good news, as this year QuinnCasino, one of Ireland’s top online casino sites, are getting involved with some offers. And, in the true spirit of the day, you have a multitude of betting bonuses, enhanced prices and promotions to avail of.