Monday Reload Bonus
Your Monday Bonus Reloaded!
Had an unlucky run on your Monday Bonus? No worries. If you've had no winnings on your Monday Bonus, QuinnCasino will reload it up to a maximum of £/€10!
Terms and Conditions:
1. This promotion runs from 00:00 to 23:59 every Monday.
2. To qualify for this promotion, customers must have received a Monday Bonus under one of our weekly specials; 10% Back of Weekly losses or Loyalty Bonus. Qualifying customers must have played through their weekly bonus in full during the qualifying period (Monday 00:00-23:59) and gained no winnings from their weekly Bonus.
3. The bonus under this promotion is capped at a maximum bonus of £/€10.
4. Players must play through their bonus 35 times before they can withdraw or use available funds on our Sportsbook, otherwise, any bonus or winnings made from it will be forfeited.
5. The maximum stake that will contribute to turnover requirements in any single bet will be £/€5.
6. All Bonuses will expire after 4 days of the Bonus being credited.
7. Bonus funds and bonus winnings will be forfeited upon expiry of the bonus unless the rollover requirement is met.
8. The maximum amount that can be gained while in the bonus plan is £/€100. If you have a balance more than £/€100 when meeting the wagering requirements only £/€100 will be credited by way of withdrawable funds.
9. The Monday Reload Bonus will be credited by 4pm on Tuesday.
10. The bonus can only be claimed once per person, family, household, address (postal or IP), email address, any environment where computers are shared (e.g. schools, workplace, public libraries etc), computer (or other access devices), and/or account.
11. You will be notified by e-mail on the Tuesday if you have qualified for this Casino bonus, which will then be credited to your account by 4pm that day.
12. The following games are prohibited from this Bonus Plan; 300 Shields, Adventure Palace, All Retro Reels Slots, All Wheel of Wealth Slots, Beautiful Bones, Blood Suckers, Blood Suckers II, Break Away, Break Da Bank, Break Da Bank Again, Bridesmaids, Cool Buck 5 Reel, Dead or Alive, Gorilla Go Wild, Hellboy, Hot Ink, Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild, Jurassic Park, The Lost Riches of Amazon, Moby Dick, Peek-a-Boo, Reel Rush, Scrooge, Starmania, Stardust, and Steamtower.
13. The stake contribution of all game categories at QuinnCasino are listed below.
- Slots (excluding slots specifically mentioned below) 100%.
- Scratch Cards 100%
- Roulette (all varieties) 10%
- Blackjack 10%
- Poker 5%
- Progressive Slots 0%
- Baccarat 0%
The following slots have zero wagering contribution (0%) within the Bonus Plan; 300 Shields, Adventure Palace, All Retro Reels Slots, All Wheel of Wealth Slots, Beautiful Bones, Blood Suckers, Blood Suckers II, Break Away, Break Da Bank, Break Da Bank Again, Bridesmaids, Cool Buck 5 Reel, Dead or Alive, Gorilla Go Wild, Hellboy, Hot Ink, Jungle Spirit: Call of the Wild, Jurassic Park, The Lost Riches of Amazon, Moby Dick, Peek-a-Boo, Reel Rush, Scrooge, Starmania, Stardust, and Steamtower.
14. Should you play on any excluded games (0%) before meeting the playthrough requirement, you agree that QuinnBet holds the right to withhold your deposit and void any winnings made from such games at its discretion.
15. Bonuses are awarded to enhance your enjoyment of our games however we reserve the right to govern how bonuses are used before a player can cash them in. As such we deem it necessary to restrict certain types of wagering from contributing to the wagering/turnover requirements. Any minimal risk wagering will not be allowed to contribute towards bonus wagering requirements. Players deemed to be using minimal risk wagering tactics to redeem their bonuses or cash prizes risk having their bonuses, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings removed.
16. Please note that the process of staking the full bonus amount in a low weighted game such as roulette or blackjack and then playing a high weighted game such as slots for the duration of the churn requirement is one of a number of examples that are considered to be a minimal risk wagering which is forbidden in term 15. In this instance, a player will have the risk of having their bonus, cash prizes and any subsequent winnings removed.
17. Winning 100% more than your stake on any game with a weighting of 20% or less and then moving your winnings to a game with a weighting of 100% in order to meet wagering requirements is another example of minimal risk wagering which will result in winnings being confiscated at the complete discretion of QuinnBet.
18. QuinnBet reserves the right to confiscate all winning in circumstances where a player decreases their stake amount by 50% or more after a large win for the purpose of clearing wagering requirements while a bonus is still active. E.g. Winning €/£100 on any spin/game including a double up and reducing your stake amount to €/£50 or less.
19. The use of bonus funds purely to progress through the bonus stages is prohibited. For example: Using bonus funds in order to progress through the bonus stages of games such as Beautiful Bones, Stardust, Scrooge, and Peek-A-Boo and returning later with real funds in order to access the bonus round will result in both your initial deposit and any winnings from the game being confiscated.
20. Only one QuinnBet promotion can be entered at any one time and the offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
21. We reserve the right at our own discretion to close account/s, forfeit winnings, forfeit bonus awards, standardise account status, make void the activity on suspected duplicate account/s, make void any activity of accounts linked to a restricted account/s and/or reclaim any illegitimately paid bonuses or pay-outs where we believe the following has occurred:
(a) Where we reasonably suspect that you have opened an account as part of a strategy, group or otherwise for the sole purpose of bonus or promotional abuse of this offer, our welcome offer or other promotions.
(b) Where we reasonably suspect that you have opened duplicate accounts or where we reasonably suspect that second or subsequent accounts are under common control with your account with a view to bonus or promotional abuse.
(c) Where we reasonably suspect that your activity and gameplay attempts to bypass our system controls on bet placement, bonus qualification or stake limits, or are seen as bonus or promotional abuse.
(d) Where we reasonably suspect that you are concealing the true worth, nature or pattern of bets placed by you or on your behalf, even if second or subsequent accounts are opened under different names.
(e) We identify that your account is linked to a restricted account/s including, but not limited to, by address, e-mail or IP address.
(f) Deliberate attempts to falsify account details may lead to the closure of all related accounts.
22. QuinnBet General Terms and Conditions apply.