QuinnBet: Complaints Policy
- If you have any complaints, experience any problems or wish to contact us for any other reason, please contact us by email to [email protected] or via Live Chat.
- Any complaints or claims of any nature, also with regard to your Account statements or Account balance, should be communicated to us as soon as possible by contacting our Customer Support, from the publication of the information on the Services which has given rise to the complaint, and/or within 6 months of the issue occurring;
- The communication must contain the following information:
a) Account Log-In ID;
b) Registered First Name and Surname;
c) Explanation of the issue and the complaint/claim;
d) Specific dates and times associated with the complaint/claim (if applicable);
- All best efforts will be made to resolve any reported matter promptly. Failure to submit the communication as outlined above may result in a delay in our ability to identify and respond to your complaint in a timely manner.
- In case of conflict between the result posted on the application and the result shown in our Server, the result posted in our Server shall take precedence. You understand and accept that the settlement of any conflict between you the user and us will be determined based on the records kept by us. You also agree to the use of RNG Software (RNG: Random Number Generator) whose purpose is to provide game servers with an adequate quantity of random numbers for the casino games and sport games;
- We commit to responding to the complainant or to the authority with respect to complaints with the results of the inquiry within one month from the date which the relevant complaint is lodged, and will ensure the best efforts in providing a prompt resolution of issues at hand.
- If for any reason you are not satisfied with how we have resolved your complaint, you may decide that the matter is referred for adjudication by the Independent Betting Adjudication Service (IBAS). Your dispute will be reviewed and, if considered genuine, it will be referred to a Panel for adjudication.
- Once the adjudication process is considered complete, the Panel will issue a ruling in the form of a written document, which will be sent to you and the operator. The document will explain the Panel’s reasons for the ruling, the Panel’s conclusion, and direct how the matter should be resolved. The ruling will be final and binding on all parties in the dispute, as long as the full facts are presented by all parties concerned.
- Before contacting IBAS and completing the Adjudication Form, we recommend that you read the case studies section on the website, as it may list a similar case which may apply to your own circumstances and help clarify your case before proceeding to adjudication.
Telephone Number: +44 (0)207 347 5883
Email: [email protected]
Raise a dispute with IBAS here
- Please note that IBAS will only adjudicate on a dispute if:
(a) the Operator holds a licence issued by the Gambling Commission of Great Britain and the dispute concerns a wager which is subject to the laws of England and Wales or Scotland; in its absolute discretion, IBAS may deal with disputes arising in other jurisdictions;
(b) a genuine deadlock exists between the Customer and the Operator.
- Alternatively, you can contact the European ODR to refer the matter for adjudication.
The above Terms and Conditions came into effect on the 10th May, 2022.