- 1 Overview
- 2 Information We May Collect From And About You
- 3 Collection of Information
- 4 Account
- 5 Failure to provide information
- 6 Uses Made Of Your Information
- 7 What is the legal basis on which we rely to process your data?
- 8 Meeting our Obligations
- 9 Privacy Rights: Can I object to having my personal information used in this way?
- 10 Disclosure of your information
- 11 Where we store your personal information
- 12 Parents and Guardians
- 13 Marketing
- 14 Contact and further information
- 15 Changes
- 16 Who is responsible for your data?
- 17 How long do we keep data?
- 18 Your rights
This policy was last updated on Tuesday, 10th of May, 2022.