Euro 2020 Enhanced UK Welcome Offer
50% Back of First Day Losses up to £25 Free Bet Plus 100 Free Spins!
To coincide with Euro 20/21, we've enhanced our Welcome Offer for all new UK Customers (18+), giving you:
- 50% Back of First Day Losses up to £25 Free Bet Plus 100 Free Spins or
- Guaranteed £5 Free Bet if your account is up Plus 100 Free Spins!
Your qualifying bet can be on any Sport of your choice today! inc Horse Racing, Football, Golf, Tennis etc!
This enhanced offer is available Right Now! until the Euro's Final - 8pm, 11th July 2021.
Sounds Great! What do I need to do?
1. Register for your new QuinnBet Account by clicking the link below.
2. Deposit and place your qualifying bet(s) at minimum odds of evens (2.00) or greater. Your qualifying bet(s) can be on any Sport of your Choice, Horse Racing, Football , Golf, Tennis etc.
3. That's it! If your account has Sportsbook losses at the end of your first day's betting (23:59), we'll refund 50% of your first day's losses as a Free Bet up to £25 (Minimum 3 bets required) Plus 100 Free Spins on Grand Spinn.
4. Even if your account is up, you're guaranteed a £5 Free Bet Plus 100 Free Spins, provided you place at least 1 bet of £10 or greater at minimum odds evens or greater.
Now that's a fairer bet!
Terms and Conditions:
1. This promotion is only valid for new UK QuinnBet customers aged 18 years and over who have yet to avail of a QuinnBet Welcome Offer. Customers can also avail of a QuinnCasino Welcome Offer.
2. To activate your Sportsbook 50% Back as a Free Bet up to £25 and 100 Free Spins, deposit and bet on any Sportsbook markets of your choice at odds of evens (2.00) or greater.
3. At least 3 bets (on different selections) must be placed to qualify for 50% back, 2 of which must be 50% in value of the largest bet you place.
Example: if your largest bet during your first day's betting is £10 you need to have a minimum of 2 additional bets of no less than £5 each.
4. Provided you place at least 1 bet of £10 or greater at minimum odds evens (2.00) or greater you're guaranteed a £5 Free Bet and 100 Free Spins either way.
5. Sportsbook losses are calculated from the time of your first settled bet until 23:59 the same day. Only settled bets from the first day of Sportsbook bets qualify for inclusion. Casino losses qualify separately under QuinnCasino 50% Cashback Welcome Offer (T&C's: click here).
6. If at the end of the day (23:59) your account has losses overall, you will get 50% back as a free bet up to a maximum of £25 plus 100 Free Spins.
7. Customers who qualify for this Sportsbook Welcome Offer are also entitled to qualify for a QuinnCasino Welcome offer.
8. Customers who deposit using Neteller/Skrill do not qualify for this offer.
The Free Bets
9. The 50% Back of First Day Losses Free Bet and 100 Free Spins will be credited to your account by 4 pm the day after you qualifying bet settles and must be used in full within 7-days. After the 7 days, the free bets will expire.
10. Free Bets can used on all QuinnSports events at odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater. The maximum odds permitted with the free bet is 100/1 single or combined.
11. A maximum of one free bet can be placed on any individual sporting event.
12. Multiple combinations of bets such as a Trixie/Patent/Yankee is not permissible with the free bet, however any bet that is a straight accumulator such as a Double, Treble, 4-fold etc is.
13. Any returns from the free bets will be paid back into your account minus the free bet stake.
14. If your free bet is subsequently voided, it will be replaced within 48 hours.
The Free Spins
15. The Free Spins will be credited to your account by 4 pm the day after you qualifying bet settles and must be used in full within 7-days. After the 7 days, the free spins will expire.
16. A total of 100 Free Spins will be credited on the slot Grand Spinn.
17. Winnings from free spins will be paid into your cash balance.
18. The maximum amount that can be gained from each set of free spins is £100.
19. Free spins value is £0.02 per spin.
20. Free spins do not guarantee winnings.
Other Significant Terms & Conditions
21. Only one QuinnBet promotion can be entered at any one time and the offer cannot be combined with any other offer.
22. All QuinnBet promotions are limited to one entry per customer. To ensure that the promotion is limited to one entry per customer, we only permit one customer to participate from each household address, IP address, email address, telephone number, same payment account (e.g. debit or credit card, Neteller etc) or shared computer (e.g. public library or workplace).
23. QuinnBet reserves the right to void any or all Bets made by, any group of people acting in conjunction with each other, or any individual acting alone, in an attempt to defraud QuinnBet.
24. Customers using a proxy server to access the QuinnBet website will not be eligible for this promotion.
25. We reserve the right at our own discretion to close account/s, forfeit winnings, forfeit bonus awards, standardise account status, make void the activity on suspected duplicate account/s, make void any activity of accounts linked to a restricted account/s and/or reclaim any illegitimately paid bonuses or pay-outs where we believe the following has occurred:
(a) Where we reasonably suspect that you have opened an account as part of a strategy, group or otherwise for the sole purpose of bonus or promotional abuse of our welcome offer or other promotions.
(b) Where we reasonably suspect that you have opened duplicate accounts or where we reasonably suspect that second or subsequent accounts are under common control with your account with a view to bonus or promotional abuse.
(c) Where we reasonably suspect that your activity and gameplay attempts to bypass our system controls on bet placement, bonus qualification or stake limits, or are seen as bonus or promotional abuse.
(d) Where we reasonably suspect that you are concealing the true worth, nature or pattern of bets placed by you or on your behalf, even if second or subsequent accounts are opened under different names.
(e) We identify that your account is linked to a restricted account/s including, but not limited to, by address, e-mail or IP address.
(f) Deliberate attempts to falsify account details may lead to the closure of all related accounts.
26. We reserve the right to exclude certain customers from this promotion including players who participate in the promotion with multiple accounts. If you abuse the promotion, for example, if we suspect that you are using an abusive strategy to complete the wagering requirement, or you are able to guarantee profits regardless of the outcome of sporting events (whether individually or as part of a group), we reserve the right to exclude you from the promotion and to withhold the prize. This offer applies to bets placed on the desktop, mobile, and QuinnBet app.
27. TQuinnBet reserves the right, at its absolute discretion to withdraw and remove this promotion from its website at any time.
28. QuinnBet General Terms and Conditions apply.
29. This offer ends at 8pm, 11th July 2021.
Euro 2020 (2021) Betting
Interested in betting on this summer's Euros? Get the most out of your bets with QuinnBet’s Euro 2020 betting offers and tips. Here, at QuinnBet, you can bet on UEFA Euro 2020 Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D, Group E, Group F and also bet on specific UEFA Euro 2020 matches or UEFA Euro 2020 Outrights.
One of the biggest international football tournaments in the world, the Euros, second only to the World Cup, will see some of the world's most prestigious football teams such as Germany, Spain, Portugal , France and England competing for a chance to lift the Euro 2020 trophy. The Euro 2020 features 22 games across 11 host cities. The Euros will start on 11th June 2021 and presents excellent excitement and betting opportunities.
Euro 2020 Betting Types at QuinnBet
As the Euros is one of the world's biggest football competitions, when you join QuinnBet you’ll be able to avail of a great variety of different markets for you to bet on. Some of the main Euro 2020 betting markets that we provide include:
One of the most popular Euro 2020 betting markets, the Top Goalscorer or the golden boot, is won by the player who scores the most goals over the course of the tournament. As this award is won by a player from one of the best teams (as, obviously, they have the better chance of scoring the most goals), when betting on top goalscorer for the Euro 2021, you will need to consider the player, but also te team that he’s playing with.
Euro 2020 Outright/Tournament Winner
Outright winner bet is one of the top betting markets for the Euro 2020 and a favourite for a lot of bettors. At the moment, France and England are considered the favourites. Why? Because France have just won the 2018 World Cup and England feature a stellar team.
When choosing the Euro 2020 team that you’re going to bet on, there are a few things to consider. Firstly, look at the current form of each team, but don’t forget to check their form at past tournaments either. Additionally, the quality of their players is very important as well. Of course, the group that they are part of is one of the things to consider too.
Euro 2020 Match Result Betting
When you bet on the match result of a Euro 2020 game, your options are: bet on either a win for the home side, a draw or a win for the away side. This is one of the most popular forms of Euro 2021 betting, particularly during the group stages where the games seem to be easier to predict. You can see betting odds for individual groups at UEFA Euro 2020 Group A, Group B, Group C, Group D, Group E, Group F , as well as place your UEFA Euro 2020 bets.
Euro 2020 Total Goals Betting
One of the most popular ways to bet on football, the total goals, or over/under betting, is naturally one of the most popular ways to bet at the Euro 2020 too, with bettors choosing over or under a specific amount of goals to be scored during a match. When choosing the total goals to bet on, look at the team’s form and also take the relative strength of the attack and defence of both teams into consideration.
Where can you find UEFA Euro 2020 Winner betting odds?
At QuinnBet, you will find great betting odds for UEFA Euro 2020 Winner. Here, you can bet on one of the selections for the UEFA Euro 2020 - Euro 2020 Winner market. You can also place a bet on any other outright markets available for UEFA Euro 2020, such as UEFA Euro 2020 Top Goal scorer, UEFA Euro 2020 UEFA Best Player of the Tournament, UEFA Euro 2020 To Reach The Final, UEFA Euro 2020 To Reach Semi Finals and many other UEFA Euro 2020 betting markets.
What are the best UEFA Euro 2020 betting odds?
Join QuinnBet and choose from our variety of options when betting on UEFA Euro 2020 Euro 2020 Winner. The most popular options are England, with odds of 5/1 and France, with odds of 5/1. The least popular options include Hungary, with odds of 100/1 and Wales, with odds of 100/1.
Euro 2020 FAQs
Where is Euro 2021 being played?
Euro 2021 will be played in 11 countries including Azerbaijan, Denmark, England, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Netherlands, Romania, Russia, Scotland and Spain.
When does Euro 2021 start?
Euro 2021 starts on 11 June 2021.
When is Euro 2021 being played?
Euro 2021 will be played from 11 June to 11 July 2021.
Where is the Euro 2021 Final being played?
The Euro 2021 Final will be played at Wembley Stadium in London, England.
When is the Euro 2021 Final?
The Euro 2021 Final will be played on Sunday 11 July 2021.
Which teams have qualified for Euro 2020?
England, Czech Republic, Ukraine, Portugal, Netherlands, Germany, Denmark, Switzerland, Croatia, Wales, Spain, Sweden, Poland, Austria, France, Turkey, Belgium, Russia, Italy, Finland.
Who won the last Euro Championship?
Portugal won Euro 2016 after defeating France 1-0 in the 2016 UEFA European Championship Final at Stade de France in Paris, France, on 10 July 2016.